Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Training day 2 (12/6/22)

Morning:
Work up and went to get dressed. Its cold again, don't want to go to work, but I have to train so I must go. Packed up my things and headed out. Drove to Bayfair BART and the train was arriving right as I was getting to the platform. Now on the train and heading into the city. Got to my stop and saw not 1, not 2, not 3, but 7 people on the street doing drugs. Anyway, walked over to 1440 and started set up for training. The morning went well as could go. There was some confusion but we made it through. 
(Morning: water, coffee, cinnamon buns)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch and reviewing items for tomorrow. Talked with Amilcar for a bit and called my wife. Rested up for a bit before going back to the conference room. Hung around listening to the next training and after some time I got my things ready and headed out. I ran into a friend outside and we talked for a bit before I walked over to the BART station. Made it just in time as the Berryessa train was pulling in. So glad I didn't have to wait. 
(Afternoon: Water, sandwich, ZOA)

Nighttime:
Got home and checked out the new grass. Everything looked good. Cleaned up a bit and put away bins. Went to cardenas and came home. Had dinner and helped Gabriel with homework. Gave him a bath. Had Javi shower and I showered as well. After we sent them to bed, we watched TV and now off to bed as well.
(Nighttime: Chicken, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment