Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, December 30, 2022

training day #19

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Had coffee and a muffin. Logged into work and started training. We had a demo today and she was good. After she was done we did task support and released the group with words of encouragement. 
(Morning: muffin, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and logged back into work. My wife took the boys to Chuck E Cheese. I had some good chats with people and found out another one of my people got promoted. So I was happy and proud of her. I logged off for the last time this year and went to rest.
(Afternoon: Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo, squirter, water, zoa)

Nighttime:
I went to McDonald's to get the boys Happy Meals with the Super Mario toys they missed out in. Picked up sushi for my wife and came home. Had dinner, showered and watched a movie with Javi. Changed them and sent them to bed. Watched the news with my wife and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: big Mac, chicken mcnuggets, jack daniels lemonade, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment