Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 26, 2022

Day off

Morning:
Woke up and rested for a bit. Got out to do laundry and clean up. Showered and got ready to go out to grab some food.
(Morning: coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon:
We went over to pick up some food and came back home. Had lunch and played Madden while talking to my Mom. After I finished up some laundry and cleaned some leaves from the backyard and the side of the house. Tool out the bins and started watching a Ric Flair documentary. 
(Afternoon: chicharron with fried yucca, coke, guava juice, water)

Nighttime:
Finished up the doc. Had Javi shower. I have a big pain in my neck so I decided to shower to see if the hot water relaxed it. It did not. Just sitting here watching TV until bed time. I lost and got eliminated this week in fantasy football. Oh well, I'll get them next season.
(Nighttime: bear claw, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment