Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 12, 2022

Training day 6

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Grabbed my things and headed over to work. When I got there I met Julia and we saw an email about the training and it was too late to adjust to what was wanted. Also, we didn't really care about it anyway so we just did what we did. Started training and it went well, set up the training for tomorrow. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch with my friend Mimi and came back to work. Hung out with Karla as she did the PM training. Oacked my things and headed off to catch the bus to BART and go home. On the way home I passed by grabbing some pictures at Walgreens and came home.
(Afternoon: Poke bowl, water)

Nighttime:
Took out trash and helped Gabriel finish his tree project. Had dinner and showered. Now watching TV until bed. Another day of work tomorrow in office. I really don't want to go.
(Nighttime: water, Gatorade, steak fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment