Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Training day #8

Morning:
Woke up to a freezer. Went to change and grabbed my things and went to warm up the car. Drove to Bayfair BART and hopped on the train. Got to the city and walked over to Peet's and grabbed me a cup of coffee. Got to 1440 and opened up my emails to find an interesting one. Responded to it and now we are in a fun back and forth so now maybe I may be getting in trouble. Anyway, I'm good with it. Training was good today, it was Julia's show. I had to walk out real quick to do a presentation at forum regarding our training team. Came back and we got ready to go to lunch,  
(Morning: water, coffee, half a donut)

Afternoon:
We grabbed some lunch and came back to eat here. Emails still going on back and forth. But anyway, right now I am waiting to go to a meeting and another one after that. Going to get home a little late today due to these training. Had the meeting and just said what I felt. Nothing will change, but I had to say it. Caught the bus and caught BART and on the way home.
(Afternoon: Torta de carnitas, water, chips)

Nighttime:
Got home and cleaned up. Wash dishes, played Madden and went to shower. Had dinner and sent the boys to bed. Now watching TV and folding clothes before bed.
(Nighttime: torta de carne, Gallo Pinto, Gatorade, beer, water)



















No comments:

Post a Comment