Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 3, 2022

MNF

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. It's starting to get colder and I have to start considering bringing a new jacket on my in office days. Anyway, got my things ready and headed out. Just got on BART and heading in to work. Today is a busy day after I am done with work practice, Niners vs Rams MNF and start thr process for packing For our Disney trip. Got to work and set up, now going to watch some videos I was assigned. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
I have a slight headache, had lunch and chilled. Walked over to grab an iced Caramel Macchiato from Peet's coffee and a lemon loaf. About to go log back in to work and power through the next few hours. Finished up work and packed up. Heading home to get ready for practice and watch the rest of the Niners game. 
(Afternoon: water, pupusas, iced Caramel Macchiato, lemon loaf)

Nighttime:
Went to practice,  or was a short one today due to a small amount of kids and time limit. It was fun, we had them hit. After I dropped off one of the kids at their house, came home and tool out the trash. Helped Javi with homework and finished up the game. The Niners won! I had.some fooda and showered and now hanging out before bed.
(Nighttime: water, cake, pizza)

No comments:

Post a Comment