Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Middle of the week

 Morning:

Woke up and I wanted to go back to bed. But I got up and went to get ready, grabbed my bag and coffee and headed out the door. It was cold this morning. Got on the BART train and headed to the city. Got here around 7 and walked to the building. Singed in and set up and now waiting for the forum meeting to begin. Attended the meeting and I was able to catch up on some things. Pretty soon going to have lunch and go meet Karla for Coffee. 

(Morning: Water, Coffee, cracker Jack)

Afternoon: Had lunch and now relaxing until I go out for coffee. Met Karla at Peet's and we had some coffee and a good chat. Heavy conversation but I think it was helpful to talk about it. Now back at work, tired and want to go home. Attended a webinar and packed up to go home. Took the train, there was a slight delay and before I got home I took the car in for a wash.

(Afternoon: water, pizza, iced coffee)

Nighttime:

Helped Javi study for his test. Had Gabriel prepare for his presentation. Packed them up for the trip and changed them. I showered and sent them to bed. Packed up some snacks and drinks for the trip as well. Now watching TV until bedtime. 

(Nighttime: carne molida, potatoes, skinny popcorn, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment