Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Another work week (10/24/22)

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. For some reason I am sore all over. It's cold and I don't want to go. But I packed my things and headed over to the BART station. Now on the train and soon will be at work. Later Javi has practice and I have to start seeing how they clean up their toys and other items. Got to work and started to set up. It's going to be a slow day for me today. Waiting for questions to answer and now waiting for lunch time.
(Morning: coffee, water, cracker jack)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled in the conference room. People are talking really loudly and saying really dumb things. Comparing food and coffee to Crack. Which makes me wonder if they have been on Crack and if so, why are they here. Anyway,  soon going back in to work and trying to head out early to get to practice in time. We went to practice and did some fielding drills, we didn't do hitting because we felt this was needed more. 
(Afternoon: angel hair pasta and Italian sausage,  water, zoa, cookies)

Nighttime :
Got home and helped Javi with his pumpkin. My wife and I went to Target. Grabbed some things we needed for the house and the candy and cupcakes donation for the school. When we got home I put up the last inflatable we needed for the set and had dinner. Showered and watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: cheeseburger, arroz a la valenciana,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment