Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 21, 2022

Field Trip day

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. I slept on the couch to let Gabriel sleep in my spot in hopes that he felt better. Got the boys ready for school and Gabriel's field trip. My wife is going with them to the Pumpkin patch. I am watching Javi's performance later today. Thankfully I have the day off. After the drop off I went to Walgreens to grab some medication for the boys, passed by McDonald's for breakfast and went to get gas at Costco. Returned home for a bit and soon going out to watch Javi do his thing. Drove over to the school, went to the gym and watched the Opera performance,  Javi was part of the chorus and he did great. After I drove over to the movies.
(Morning: water, coffee, OJ, hash brown, sausage mcmuffin, sausage biscuit)

Afternoon:
Bought my ticket to watch Ticket to Paradise, got popcorn and a drink and enjoyed the movie. It was a fun movie. After I finally caved in and purchased a 49ers hat that I have been wanting. They didn't have it in black, so I got the red one with the saloon font. Drove to Starbucks to grab my wife a refresher and now at the boys school waiting for everyone to be ready for pick up. Picked them up and came home, played Madden and shot some hoops with the boys, now inside and waiting to go out for dinner.
(Afternoon: water, coke, popcorn)

Nighttime:
We went to Sushi Ichimoto for dinner, I had the teriyaki prime rib dinner with an avocado sushi roll. When we were done we went to Cardenas to grab some things and drove home. Gave Gabriel a bath. Cut my hair, shaved and showered. Javi showered after and I've been Watchung TV with my wife. Now going to bed. Black Adam in the morning.
(Nighttime: water, beer, diner)

No comments:

Post a Comment