Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

victory Tuesday

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Packed up my things and headed out to BART. Got to the station and rushed upstairs to catch the train. There was a delay due to a power outage in the transbay tube. It seems to be running ok now. So tired and sleepy. Don't want to go into the office. Got here and set up, got things ready and now just waiting for questions. I had one person ask me to help them correct a case. I was able to get it working quickly. 
(Morning: coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and now trying to relax on my lunch. Another person is asking for help, told them that I would when I logged back in. Helped out a few more people and now just running out the clock. Close to time to leave I started to pack up my things, signed out and headed over to catch the BART train home. The ride was good. Got home and helped Gabriel with homework and now we are off to Walmart. 
(Afternoon: pupusa, water, Gallo Pinto, zoa, cookies)

Nighttime:
Got to the McDonald's there and we had the Adult Happy Meals. After walked around a bit and came home. The boys showered and I am about to shower as well. After the shower spent time with the family, sent the boys to bed and watched TV. Now going to sleep.
(Nighttime: big Mac happy meal, iced tea, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment