Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Eye exam

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Got the boys ready and we went to drop them off. Came back home to make coffee and watch Law Order SVU and took off for my eye exam. Everything looked good, no real change in prescription. I ordered myself new glasses for work. I had another appointment and I got my flu shot as well. After I went to go have lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch by myself at Denny's and came home to rest. Picked up the boys and watched AFV. helped them with homework and relaxed for a bit. After ordered pizza for pick up.
(Afternoon: grand slamwich, milk, pancakes. Water)

Nighttime:
Picked up the pizza and wings. Passed by 7-11 getting the lotto and came home. Had dinner and took a shower. Read some books to Gabriel and now relaxing before bed. Going into the office tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: pizza, wings, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment