Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 17, 2022

New week

Morning:

Woke up and my hip was still hurting. Got dressed and grabbed my things and headed out to the BART station. It's cold this morning. The ride was good, I kept falling asleep between stops. Today is going to be a long day. Today has been boring as heck. I'm really trying hard to stay awake. I don't like coming in to the office. 

(Morning: Madeline, Coffee, water) 

Afternoon:

Went to warm up my lunch and relaxed for a bit. Now back in to work and waiting for questions. My wife called me after she picked up the boys. Said we got Gabriel's school test results and he needs work on a few things. We'll have to focus up on those things to get him on track. Packed up and headed to the BART station to go home. Now on the train, close to my stop. Got to Bay Fair and hopped in the car, drove home to get Javi for practice. 

(Afternoon: water, ZOA, meat, cookies)

Nighttime:

Practice was good. We did some drills involving catching and run downs. I thought it was pretty good for the day, we went to almost 7. After came home to take out the bins and showered. Made some food and changed Gabriel. Sent them to bed and now just relaxing. Another in office day tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: beer, water, nachos)

No comments:

Post a Comment