Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Black Adam

Morning:
Woke up and had coffee. Cleaned the bed and showered. Got ready and went to the movies to watch Black Adam. We drove over to the movies and we enjoyed it. It was a bit long. But we knew that already. After we returned home.
(Morning: coffee, water, popcorn, coke)

Afternoon:
Got home and fired up Madden to finish my game. During the game the sink drain pipe came loose and water was everywhere. We cleaned it up and I tightened it up and let it dry. After I took the boys to Kennedy Park for a bit and came home to change to go see my Mom before the party.
(Afternoon: rice, torta de carne, water)

Nighttime:
Drove to my sister's to check on my mom. Hung out a bit and then we drove over to the party. It was fun. Good food, good drinks and I saw some folks I hadn't seen in a long time. After we came home and now we are getting ready for bed.
(Nighttime: drinks, water, ribs, appetizers)

No comments:

Post a Comment