Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Another day

Morning:
Woke up and wanted to go back to sleep. But I didn't, I went to get dressed and packed my things and took off to the BART station. Got here and the train was about 4 minutes away. So I walked over and hopped on. Made my way over to work and it was a cold walk. Set up and started work. A few questions this morning but nothing too big.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and talked to my mom for a bit. Continued working and talked to my supervisor about my upcoming surgery, the Giants and Niners before settling back in to work. Packed up and headed over to BART. Got here 1 minute before my train. Which is always good since I don't have to wait long. Now going back home. Got home and helped Gabriel with homework and after we played catch with the baseball and football.
(Afternoon: Arroz a la Valenciana, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
I painted my pumpkin and came back inside to hang out. Bathed Gabriel,  I showered and after helped Javi with his shower. Drew a few things with Gabriel and watched TV after they went to bed. Now going to bed, in office again tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: Chicken strips,  biscuits, Cole slaw, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment