Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Time with my Mom

Morning:
Woke up and showered. Had coffee and bread for breakfast. Played Mario Party with Gabriel before going over to see my Mom.
(Morning: bread, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Drove down to Kaiser to get some medication for my Mom. There was a mix up but we got it settled.  After I went to pick up food and went to my sister's house to hang out with my mom while my wife took the boys to a birthday party. We had lunch and I did some things for my Mom that she needed. After I told her to get some rest and I watched TV.
(Afternoon: water, coke, baho, peanut butter cups)

Nighttime:
Drove home and helped Javi shower. Had dinner and took a shower. Now watching TV.
(Nighttime: red bull, birria tacos, rice and beans, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment