Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 7, 2022

Smile (10/6/22)

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready. Had the boys get ready, gave them breakfast. They put on their 49ers jerseys and I took them over. I came back home and logged in to work and had coffee. My wife took the truck over for an oil change and came back. I've been answering some questions and setting up since I am off early to go watch a movie and rest up for the drive to Anaheim tomorrow. It's Disney weekend!

Logged off of work and headed to Costco. 

(Morning: coffee, water, cookies)

Afternoon:

Filled up the camry and grabbed a few things, including my sister's birthday gift. Headed to Union City to watch the movie.  This movie is straight up trash. After going home. Got home and picked up Javi, went to gas up the truck and went to Target. Grabbed a few things and came home to take Gabriel to practice. 

(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, Thai Iced tea)

Nighttime:

Came home after practice and picked everyone up to go get dinner. Returned home and ate, now about to have these kids shower and I'll shower after and rest because we are leaving early tomorrow. 

(Nighttime:: burrito, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment