Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 15, 2022

TGIF

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. I wanted to call out today, but I am the only one on our team that is in. I went to get things ready for Gabriel for school and took him over. Came back home to have coffee and log in to work. Worked on some training region cases and sent them to the person I am training in the afternoon. On my break we went for a walk and came back home. I got an email from the person I was going to train and she said she had to leave and wanted to move it to Monday. So I am free for the rest of the day training wise.

(Morning: Coffee, water, Zebra popcorn)

Afternoon: 

We went to go get Gabriel and came home. We were in a bit of a pickle trying to figure out lunch. We ended up on ordering Ike's. We ordered sandwiches and I went to go pick them up. Before I went over to buy some chicken breast at Costco and some gift cards. Picked up the food and came home and had lunch. I had the Damon Brice, basically a steak sandwich. Now checking back in to work and going to run out the clock. We are going to watch a movie later today.

(Afternoon: Sandwich, water, lemon lime soda)

Nighttime:

We drove over to the movie theater at Bay Fair mall and watched Paws of Fury. It was ok, I fell asleep for a bit, but the kids enjoyed it. After the movie we came home and I talked to my mom. Changed Gabriel and took a shower. Doing laundry right now. Finishing up laundry and off to bed.

(Nighttime: popcorn,  fruit punch, lemon Cheesecake,  plum)

No comments:

Post a Comment