Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

In office day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed and ready for work. I have to go in to the office today. Got my things ready and headed over to the BART station to catch the train to go to work. The ride was good, quick. The weather down here is not too good. But I am here in the building working and waiting for the forum meeting to begin. In the meeting now and it is very dry, making me want to nap. But we power through. Almost done with this meeting, I have another one in the PM.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, cookie)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and watched the movie Old and rested up a bit. Talked to my Mom and also had a video chat with my wife and kids. Got me a coffee and now going into a webinar. After I was reviewing some items and the fire alarm went off. I packed up and went outside. After it was all clear I went back to the Expo room and soon after left to walk to the BART station to go home. The train ride was good and I went over to wash the camry and came home.

(Afternoon: Coffee, water, tacos al pastor)

Nighttime:

Practiced outside with Javi and Gabriel.  We did some baseball drills. Cleaned up the garage a bit. Ordered some Chinese food and went to pick it up. Came back and had dinner and went to shower. Had the boys change. Listened to music with Gabriel and watched TV with my wife. Now off to bed, back to the office tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: chow mein, fried rice, root beer, water)


No comments:

Post a Comment