Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Another day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. Got Gabriel's thing ready as well. I did some accounting and sent off some payments. Got him ready to go, my wife is taking him to school on her way to the office. I had some coffee and logged in to work. Javi and I went for a walk and now I am doing laundry while answering questions.

(Morning: water, coffee, nutter butter, cookies)

Afternoon:

Javi and I went over to 7-11 to cash in some lotto tickets and scratchers so we can buy a ticket for this go around. He got slurpees and after we headed over to get Gabriel at school. On the way back home we picked up some McDonalds and had lunch here. About to log back in to work and answer more questions.

(Afternoon: McDouble, McChicken, McNuggets, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

We went to Target to get some items. Came home and I made myself 2 bratwurst and hot dogs for the boys. I cut my hair and showered. We watched some TV and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: bratwurst, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment