Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Going in again

Morning:
Work up and got dressed. Got my things ready and headed out to the BART station. Running a bit late but I got to the train on time. Now enjoying the ride. Got to Civic Center and walked over to work. Set up in the Expo room and now getting ready for the trainings. The first one went well, about 35 minutes, now waiting for the second show. Both trainings went well, after I was able to review a few things and get ready for the afternoon training I have to go to.
(Morning: water, Coffee, peanut butter cookie)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and was taking a nap when the lights went out in the building. I asked if I could go home and finish the day out and I was given permission. Packed up and walked briskly to BART, caught the train and headed home. Got here and now logged in and attending the training that I was scheduled for. Finished with training, now organizing out back and cleaned up. Getting myself some iced coffee for a boost. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich, peanut butter Ritz, water, ZOA, iced coffee)

Nighttime:
After work we went to Cold Stone for ice cream and shakes. Came back home, bathed Gabriel and Javi showered. I took a shower and had some food while watching episode 3 of The Captain. Sent the boys off to bed and watched Loot with my wife. Now going to sleep. 
(Nighttime: water, beer, Cole slaw, biscuits)

No comments:

Post a Comment