Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Ehhh

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Packed my things and headed out to the Bay Fair BART station. The ride into the city was good. Felt quick. It wasn't as cold today as it was yesterday morning. Today I have an open morning and a training in the PM. Right now I am all set up in the Expo room and ready to answer questions. Been sitting here and reviewing items. My back is a bit stiff still, need to stretch it out. I have everything ready for the training in the PM. About to go heat up my lunch.

(Morning: Water, cookie, coffee)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and now mentally preparing for the training later today. About to start this training and hopefully I can be done before 3:30 so I can pack up my things and get ready to go home. I think tomorrow I may call out.  Did the training and it ended early. I have to create some training region cases for tomorrow so she can work on them. Packed up my things and now off to Civic Center station to go home.

(Afternoon: Orange Juice, Gallo Pinto, tortilla, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Got home and put things away. We headed over to the Costco business center to grab a few things. Came home to have dinner. Had Javi shower. Going to shower now as well. After I had some popcorn,  watched a show and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: plum, water, beer, wings, cookies, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment