Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Back to work

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed and ready for work. Did some early morning accounting and got Gabriel's things ready for school Soon after I woke him up so he could change and my wife took him to school. I logged in to work and checked my emails, helped a few people, took a walk and now just waiting to go get Gabriel.

(Morning; coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went to pick him up and passed by getting Starbucks. Now we are home, just finished lunch and now working again. On a break I went out to play a bit in the backyard with the boys. Put away the canopy since it is really windy and I didn't want it to break. Now just running out the clock.

(Afternoon: Iced Caramel Macchiato, bean soup, white rice)

Nighttime:

Made tacos al pastor, hamburgers and pizza for dinner. Packed up my lunch for tomorrow. Washed dishes and chilled. Has Javi shower and now Gabriel is bathing. Going to shower after and change for bed. Played charades with the boys and watched a show. Pretty soon going to bed.

(Nighttime: Tacos, water, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment