Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 22, 2022

NOPE

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Called out today, I needed a reset dat before training. Got Gabriel's things ready, got him ready, gave him breakfast and took him to school. After the drop off I went to the movies to watch NOPE.
(Morning: water, popcorn, fruit punch)

Afternoon:
The movie let out in time for me to get Gabriel and drive home. Had lunch and now getting a smog check done on the truck. Finished that and set up an appointment for the truck for a recall service. Now going to nap.

(Afternoon: half sandwich and hakd salad, water)

Nighttime:
My wife and the boys went to the park for a play date with Javi's friend from school. While they were out I watched Smackdown, talked to my Mom and showered. When they got back Javi accidently closed the car door on Gabriel's finger and both were crying hysterically. We calmed them down and eventually sent them to bed. Watched the Gray Man on Netflix and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, rosquillas, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment