Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Back issue

Morning:
Woke up with the intention of not going to work since my back was hurting. But I went to get ready and grabbed my things and headed out the door. Jumped in the car and went to the BART station and caught the train. The ride was good, smooth with no issues. Got to the Civic Center station and walked over to work. Set up and now restarting my computer for an update. Been here and it's been a pretty chill day so far. My back is still stiff, watching a show on Bob Saget while waiting. 
(Morning: water, coffee, cookie)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and rested up a bit. About to log back in soon. No interactions today, so it was really chill. Finishing packing my things and pretty soon heading out to catch the BART train home. Got on the train to head home. Picked up some items at BevMo! And drove to the house. Emptied the garbage and compost and we got ready to go to Costco. 

(Afternoon: Chow Mein, Fried Rice, water)

Nighttime:
Got to Costco and picked up a few things. Came home and put things away. Had dinner and had Javi shower. My wife bathed Gabriel and I showered. Did some laundry and watched a documentary on Netflix. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water. Asian chicken wrap)

No comments:

Post a Comment