Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Birthday!

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. While I was getting ready Javi knocked on the door and asked for medication. He is not feeling well. I asked my supervisor if I could work from home today as my wife has some appointments today for her birthday. Made coffee and now logging in to work. In the forum meeting now, there has been some updates that are good. My wife and Javi came back home from eating breakfast and dropping off Gabriel at preschool. 

(Morning: Water, coffee, pop tart)

Afternoon:

We went over to go get Gabriel at school and picked up some lunch. Came home and had lunch and logged back in to work. Later today I am taking my wife out to dinner for her birthday. Well, it looks like we are rescheduling the dinner now. My wife is not feeling well, so we'll see what happens. 

(Afternoon: Panda express, cran-grape, water)

Nighttime:

My wife wanted pizza so we ordered one from Mountain Mike's. Picked it up and came home to have dinner. I changed Gabriel and took a shower. I had to run out real quick to Target to grab medicine for my wife and Javi as they are not feeling well. After I got home we watched TV, now off to bed.

(Nighttime: pizza, wings, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment