Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

on the morning train

Morning: 
Woke up and went to get ready. Got my coffee and lunch, packed my bag and off to the BART station. Now on the train heading for work. Got to the Civic Center BART and walked over to work. Went to set up and checked in. Got ready for the training. For the morning I will be with Karla and I will close out the trainings. They both went well, a little over 35 minutes on both. Some good questions and suggestions from EW's and we sent those off. Now going to warm up my lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, pop tart)

Afternoon: 
Had lunch and started watching a show on Playboy. Going to rest my eyes, 2 more trainings today. I open the first two and Julia will close. Finished the trainings and packed up my things and headed to the BART station. Thebride was a bit delayed but I git here ok.
(Afternoon: Pasta dish, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:
Put my things awaynand chilled for a bit. Showered and had dinner. Now just Watchung tv until bed. 
(Nighttime: beer, water, Ritz crackers, wings, cheesesticks)

No comments:

Post a Comment