Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and hung out in the living room for a bit. Bad some coffee and went to shower so I can get ready to take Javi to Church. I was going to take Gabriel but he wanted to go with my wife and mother in law to Milpitas. Attended church and we came back home. Had an early lunch and now waiting for my wife to get back.atet we go to the park.
(Morning: water, coffee, loaded mashed potatoes, bacon Mac and cheese, Zebra popcorn)

Afternoon:
They got here and wanted to go to Sozzlers. I declined since I has just ate. Here with Gabriel until they return. My Brother, Monica and the kids came by and when they got here we left to the Duck Pond park. We played a little baseball and after we went over to in and out for lunch before we came home.

(Afternoon: water, coffee, pink lemonade, 2 double doubles, rosquillas)

Nighttime:
Was on the couch falling asleep and Gabriel wanted to play Cuphead. I was tires and tried to play. He was mad because I kept dozing off, but it's like dude if you let us sleep, I wouldn't be falling asleep here. Anyway, we went to Cardenas, came back home to water the lawn. Changed Gabriel and I showered. Watched TV and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment