Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 18, 2022

New week

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Got things ready for Gabriel and then found out he wouldn't be going to preschool since he is a bit sick. Logged into work and had my coffee and now answering questions. My wife needed me to go out real quick to Target to grabs something and I went and returned. Now logged back in and waiting for lunch.

(Morning: Water, coffee, ritz cheese crackers)

Afternoon:

Looks like my supervisor will be off for the rest of the day. I think I still have training in the PM, not sure if the person still wants to meet today. About to go have lunch and relax until that time. I did the training and helped Javi with some hitting off the tee and soft toss. We need to ramp things up as Fall Ball is coming soon. Gabriel is sick so I have to wait until tomorrow to start him with his practice.

(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, water, iced coffee)

Nighttime:

After work I took Javi out again to work on his throwing. He missed a pop up and hit his nose. After I hit grounders to both Javi and Gabriel and had them throw to a target. When we were done I cleaned up outside, had Javi shower, bathed Gabriel,  I took a shower as well. Took out thr trash and had dinner. Now watching TV.

(Nighttime: cheese sticks, water, cran-grape, biscuits)

No comments:

Post a Comment