Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 25, 2022

And the madness begins...

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's things ready for school and I went to make coffee and log in. My wife took him to school today, it's his last week of preschool here where he is at. Attended the first training and there were some issues, we tried to get then corrected for the next one. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
We got some info before lunch but not good info. We went to get Gabriel and came home to have lunch. I logged in to work and we set up for training. It was about 30 minutes. Now just waiting for questions and answers that we need. We are going to Benihana's tonight for my wife's birthday. 
(Afternoon: White rice, meat patties, grape soda, gummy worms, water)

Nighttime:
After work we drove down to Benihana's and had dinner with my mom, sister and brother in law to celebrate my wife's birthday. We had a good meal and came back home. I took out the trash bins, watered the front lawn and showered. Watched some TV and played with Gabriel before getting him ready for bed. Now off to bed as well, I have some things to take care of tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: Benihana trio, water, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment