Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Week 3 of training

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. Got Gabriel's things ready and I made some coffee. My wife took him to school late and due to timing I stayed back and logged in to work so I could start the training. Today went almost the full 3 hours, it was jammed packed with information. It it super hot today and it is crazy hot in here. Now getting ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

We went to go get Gabriel and picked up some lunch. Got the car washed and came home to eat. After lunch I logged back in to work and had to update the VPN for my lap top so that took some time. Now just waiting for time to be off, it is still hot. After work I cleaned up some items in the garage and waited for my wife and kids to get home. 

(Afternoon: Popeye's chicken, grape soda, cole slaw, biscuits, water)

Nighttime:

They got home, both kids showered. We had to go out to Target for a baby shower gift for my wife's co-worker. Came back home and showered and now watching TV. Still hot as heck out here.

(Nighttime: water, pineapple juice, cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment