Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 17, 2022

Annie

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's things ready and we took him to preschool  he has his Annie performance today. My wife, Javi and I went to have breakfast at Black Bear Diner a d attended the show. It was really cute and he did an amazing job. After we went to Costco and came home.
(Morning: coffee, eggs Benedict, biscuits and grace, chorizo )

Afternoon:
We got home, I put things away and took a nap while they watched Annie. Going to watch Lightyear later today. We went to the movie and it was good. Not great, but good, after we came home.
(Afternoon: popcorn, water, coke)

Nighttime:
Showered and talked to my mom. Had dinner and talked to my wife's friend and I had dinner. We watched The Boys and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: nuggets, pizza rolls, lunchable, wine)

No comments:

Post a Comment