Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Father's day

Morning : 
Woke up and got dressed and ready to go. Got things ready for the BBQ later and Javi and Ganr gave me a card for Father's day. After we went to Target to grab some things and came home
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon: 
Watched the Giants game and started up the grill. Everyone came over and we had had a BBQ. My sister, brother and mom came over and we hung out. Had food, talked and made plans for later in the year to go to a giants or a niners game. After every one went home and I chilled outside with the boys.
(Afternoon: carne asada,  Gallo pinto, beer, margaritas, water)

Nighttime: 
Javi and I watched TMNT 3 Turtles in time and they went to bed. We tried to watch a movie but I kept falling asleep  maybe tomorrow. Anyway, changing now and off to bed in a bit. It was a great father's day.
(Nighttime: beer, water, Gallo pinto, corn, meat)

No comments:

Post a Comment