Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Great America day

Morning:
Woke up and went to rest on the couch. Got ready and we went to Great America. We only did the rides this time, no water park. We got on the bumper cars, the gondolas and I took Javi on Psycho Mouse.
(Morning: water, coffee, POG juice)

Afternoon:
We got on more rides in Snoopy land. Walked around some more and headed home. When we got here I finished watching the Giants game and rested a bit.
(Afternoon: icee, water)

Nighttime:
We had Chinese food for dinner, I cleaned up the back yard a bit. Now I am resting again. I have to clean the grill by tomorrow. We watched a rescue dog show and put the boys to bed. Now going to sleep as well.
(Nighttime: Chinese food, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment