Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 27, 2022

Last week of training

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got items ready for Gabriel for school. Gave him breakfast and changed him. I logged in to work and had some things assigned to me. My wife took Gato school on her way to the office. On my break I went with Javi for a walk and we talked a bit. I was trying to explain to him how many things in life come from within, he has to show the drive and the consistency to get where he needs to be. He thinks I'm just ragging on him, but hopefully something sticks.
(Morning: water coffee, senorita bread)

Afternoon:
Hit up Target and picked up Gabriel from preschool. Took the camry to get washed and came home. Had lunch and checked back in to work. Ran out the clock and cleaned up the office a bit.
(Afternoon: Chicken, rice, lemon lime soda, water)

Nighttime:
Played in the back yard and went to pick up some pizza. Had dinner and chilled for a bit. We took Gabriel to ride his bike in the neighborhood and came back in. Showered and watched TV. Now off to bed. Training tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: pizza,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment