Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 2, 2022

In office

 Morning:

Woke up early and went to get ready. Got my lunch and coffee ready as well and off I was to the BART station. There was an earthquake early in the morning so the trains were going to be slow. I didn't notice any difference in the length of the ride. Got to the city and walked over to 1235 and started setting up. Now just waiting for instructions for the day.

(Morning: Coffee, water, pop tart)

Afternoon:

Had my lunch and talked a bit to my wife. Watched the movie Candyman and now just waiting for time to go home. Well, taking a break and again having to deal with this little league thing. It should be a done deal for the team, they should be the league champions. For whatever reason they are trying to delay and make it stressful for all involved. Anyway, going to check back in to work. Went over to check on my desk and got yelled at by an EW who is frustrated by a new process they released. I was like, it wasn't me, but we will help you get to where you need to be. Packing up now and getting ready to walk to the BART station. Got to Bay Fair and drove home.

(Afternoon: Sandwich, coke, water, donuts)

Nighttime:

When I got home we were supposed to go to Target to get Javi a game. But the boys did not act well and they didn't earn the chance to go. We picked up dinner and came home. Ate and I showered. Changed the boys, watched TV. The Warrors lost game 1 of the finals, they should win the next one. Anyway, off to bed.

(Nighttime: super burrito, water, apples, strawberries, grapes, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment