Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Rest day

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. Got Gabriel's lunch readynand was ready to take him to preschool,  but my wife offered to take him when she went to work, so they left a little later. I made coffee and logged in to work. Started training and we went over some items and had them work on tasks. They had some interesting questions for the most part. I did the last portion on my own. I took a walk with Javi on my break. After I met with Karla before talking to Odioh. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My Klay Thompson jersey came in and we had the meeting with Odioh. We are waiting for a response to what we will cover next. Amy wife came home with Gabriel and we went to pick up lunch. Came back and ate. Played catch for a bit with Javi with his regular glove and catcher's glove just in case he is needed behind the dish tomorrow. Hit hit a few times, still needs to go out there and hit again.
(Afternoon: water, horchata, burrito)

Nighttime:
We hit up Target to grab some groceries. Came home, I made a sandwich for lunch tomorrow.  Had dinner, had Javi shower. I showered and chilled for a bit. Now off to bed. Big game tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: half burrito,  pizza, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment