Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Oogie Boogie Bash

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready to go to work. Packed my things and off to the BART station I went. Caught the train and arrived at work. It was cold this morning. Go to the building and set up. Started the training and it went well today. It is my last training day as I am off tomorrow. At 9 I logged on and got our tickets to the oogie boogie bash and our Disneyland tickets. After training I got ready for lunch.

(Morning: coffee. Water, cookie)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and took a nap. When i logged back in I went to a meeting. After I got my things ready so I could go home. I walked over to the BART sand caught the train home. When I got home I put things away and we got ready to go out to have dinner.

(Afternoon: water, zoa, sandwich)

Nighttime:

We ate at Mel's Diner and we came home. Took a shower and changed Gabriel. We watched a show on Netflix and sent the boys off to bed. Now Watchung The Boys and off to bed.

(Nighttime: water, coke, burger, garlic fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment