Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 13, 2022

Great America (6/12/22)

Morning:
Woke up and went to thr living room and fell back asleep. So tired. When my wife got up we got ready to go to Great America. I took the boys with me to get gas and came to pick her up to go. The drove was good. Pretty quick an easy. We got in and went over to the water park portion and played for about 2 hours in thr water.
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon:
We had lunch and got on a few rides. After we drove home. I am exhausted. I put on Toy Story 2 and 3 for Gabriel while I took a nap. When I woke up I gave Gabriel a bath.
(Afternoon: fries, root beer, lemonade, water, chicken strips)

Nighttime:
Had some some sushi and beer. Took out trash. Showered and helped Javi shower as well. Watched some tv and now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: sushi, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment