Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Got the boys ready and gave them breakfast. Took them to school and came back home. Made coffee and checked in to work. Now having a few meetings and hoping today goes by fast. Met with the team to go over some items and had our unit meeting early. Now going to go get something at Target and have lunch. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, pastry)

Afternoon:

I went over to Target, grabbed some waters for the boys and snacks for them as they were running low. Came back home and had the rest of the burrito Gabriel left over yesterday. Now I am about to check in to work and see how the last few hours go. So sleepy, I need to take a nap, but alas I cannot, after work we are heading down to my Sister's for my Brother in Laws birthday dinner. 

(Afternoon: Burrito, Sprite, water)

Nighttime:

We drove down and made it to my sister's. We had dinner and cake and came home. When we got here we had the boys wash up and change. We watched an episode of the Boys and now off to bed.

(Nighttime: lemonade, water, beer, flautas, rice, rosquillas, cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment