Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Scrimmage day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. A bit sore from yesterday's practice. I'm not used to doing much running but I did yesterday and I'm paying for it a bit. Oh well, got Gabriel ready to go and we were off to drop him off at school. Came back home and made coffee. No training for me today, but I have to get things ready for tomorrow. Looking over items and chatting with people providing support. I took a walk with Javi, played catch and had him hit off a tee and do soft toss. Pretty soon going to Target with Javi since my wife is picking up Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, monster mix, coffee)

Afternoon:

Grabbed some items at Target and returned home. Had lunch and was able to play some soccer with Gabriel. A little later I put some items away and played some more soccer and had Javi do another round of hitting of the tee and soft toss. Met with my unit and my supervisor and now just running out the clock. Our team has a scrimmage with the All-Stars today.

(Afternoon: Bean soup, white rice, cheese, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

We went to the park and I set up the field. Got the kids ready and we played the scrimmage game. They were not on their game, bit for what it's worth they hung with them. After got a slurpee and came home. Helped Javi shower and I showered as well. Made air fryer grilled cheese and had the rest of the wine we bought. Washed dishes and now watching TV.

(Nighttime: slurpee,  wine,  water, grilled cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment