Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Dentist appointment

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got Gabriel's lunch ready and had him dress for school. We took him over to preschool and came home. I made some coffee and set up for training. I was only doing an hour and a half today as I had to take Javi to the dentist to get a tooth pulled. We went over and it was quick and we came home. Javi did well today.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Dropped Javi off and went to pick up Gabriel. Had lunch and logged back in to work. Had another meeting to attend and ran out the clock.
(Afternoon: Arroz a la Valenciana, root beer, water)

Nighttime: 
We went to Costco and came back. Had dinner and I'm about to shower. Have to get ready for tomorrow. It's an in office day for me. Put away my lunch and now just resting before going to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, beer, water, yogurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment