Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, June 16, 2022

The Day After

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got my things ready and headed out the door to drive to the BART station. I got there and took the train to go to the city. It was a nice ride on a newer train. When I got to my stop I got out and started to walk over to my building. The streets of San Francisco are a mess. Homeless people everywhere, urine and poop everywhere, drug needles all over the place. They need to fix things ASAP. I got here and set up, now waiting for time to start the training. The training was good, we had a break out room where we went over a new document for people who will be leaving the training this week. Now on to lunch.

(Morning: Water, Coffee, pop tart)


Afternoon:

Had lunch with Kathleen. We had a good chat and caught up. After I came in to the Expo room and I was able set up the training agenda for next week. Now going in to a training. Listened to the training and it was boring, I think I dozed off for a bit. But it was info that we already knew,  just a few new things. Anyway, now leaving to catch BART home. Got to the station, jumped in the car and drove home. Left my things and walked over to Kennedy Park and met up with my wife and kids.

(Afternoon: Water, ZOA, sandwich) 

Nighttime:

After the park we drove to Sonic to get some milkshakes and came home. Ate some left over Panda Express my wife left and I went to shower. Watched the last quarter if the Warriors game. They won the finals in 6 games against the Celtics. Watched Obi-wan and now of to bed. 4 day weekend for me.

(Nighttime: beer, water, Panda Express)

No comments:

Post a Comment