Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, June 20, 2022

Chill out day

Morning:
Woke up and refreshed before making breakfast for us. Had food and coffee and watched the Broken Skulls Session with Jeff Jarrett and cleaned up. My wife and mother in law went shopping. I brought in the tables and chairs from outside and went to shower and change.
(Morning: eggs, bacon, sausage, sweet bread, coffee, water)

Afternoon :
After my shower I had the boys change. I did laundry and when my wife came home we had lunch. Hung out jn the back yard in the shade and came in to fold clothes and get ready. Going to watch Top Gun Maverick in a bit.
(Afternoon: burger, pineapple juice, POG juice, water)

Nighttime:
The movie was good, I enjoyed it. We came home to bath the kids, I showered and took out the trash, watered the front lawn and we watched some TV. Now relaxing until bed time.
(Nighttime: water, tortilla and cheese, popcorn, coke, cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment