Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 28, 2021

lockdown day 348

Morning:
Woke up to the screams of my wife, Javi and Gabriel playing Mario 3D world. Went to shower and had coffee. Now watching a show on Disney plus with the boys. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
We went to grab lunch, came home to eat and headed out to the park for a few hours. After the park we went to Target and came home. Javi and I watched the rest of the show we were watching and I let the boys play the switch while I washed clothes and cleaned the kitchen. 
(Afternoon: burrito, horchata, monster, water)

Nighttime:
Changed the boys and had dinner, Gabriel's left over burrito. A few beers and chilled. Watched some law and order. Javi said he was scared from watching the show earlier and was crying about it. So he is sleeping on my side of the bed. I'm watching tv for a while more.
(Nighttime: beer, burrito, trail mix, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment