Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

lockdown day 330

Morning:
Woke up and changed. Got Gabriel's bag ready, changed him and went to drop him off with Javi. Came back home, had coffee and a danish,  logged in to work and waiting for my meeting to start.
The meeting is a hot mess, no structure. I've kind of checked out. I will have to see the notes get it done.
Continued with work and got ready to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee, Danish, water)

Afternoon:
Went to go pick up Gabriel and came back home. We had lunch and I took a quick nap. Back into work now and running out the clock. Very sleepy, but I'll get through it. Maybe some iced coffee will help. I found a cooler that I want for the back yard for hot days, so I am going to order it later.
(Afternoon: Ribs, Coke, Water, Iced Coffee)

Nighttime:
Washed dishes while I talked to my mom. Wemt to shave, cut my hair and showered.  Played Mario Deluxe with the boys and put the new table cloth and watched tv. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: water, trail mix. Chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment