Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

lockdown day 331

 Morning:

Woke up and went to change. Got Gabriel's backpack and lunch bag ready. We took him to preschool and came back home. I had a coffee and the last Danish. Checked in to work and now in my forum meeting. Javi is doing his independent study work. I am off early today so I will wrap up around 12.

(Morning: Coffee, Danish)

Afternoon:

Packed up and went to go pick up Gabriel to go to my sister's. We picked up lunch and got there and ate. Been watching tv and napping. We went quickly to Serramonte and went back to my sister's for the drive home. (Afternoon: gatorade, crab sandwich)

Nighttime:

Got home and put things away. Showered, bathed Gabriel and changed him. Javi went to shower and after we played Mario Deluxe. Now in the room watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

(Nighttime: water, brownies)

No comments:

Post a Comment