Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 4, 2021

lockdown day 324

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed and made coffee. Gave Gabriel some cereal and got him ready for preschool. Dropped him off and came back home. Logged on to work and did both focus groups. They were good. After we went to pick up Gabriel and started the drive to my sister's. 
(Morning: coffee, cupcake)

Afternoon:
Got here, gave the boys lunch. Ate some spaghetti and meatballs and went back in to work. Writing reports a little later to submit. Talked to a few people and had a good laugh. Logged off of work and chilled until my wife came over.
(Afternoon: Spaghetti and meatballs,  iced coffee, gatorade, corn nuts)

Nighttime:
My brother picked up my niece and went over to eat st Chevy's with my Mom and Sister. The service was slow and some of the food was wrong,  but overall it was nice to go out and eat at a restaurant. After the meal we stated the drive home. It was pretty quick, came in and put Gabriel in bed as he fell asleep in the car. I went to shower and after washed the dishes. Now listening to Javi read before bed. Debating if I have a beer or ice cream.
Had neither, went to the room and fell asleep. 
(Nighttime: tacos al pastor, root beer, water, tater tots, chips, salsa)

No comments:

Post a Comment