Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 12, 2021

lockdown day 332

Morning: 
Woke up, got dressed. Called out today, going to get some rest. Took Gabriel to preschool and came home. Made me some breakfast and now watching some Law and Order SVU. Been sitting here watching tv and surfing the net. My wife went to get her 2nd dose of the Covid vaccine and came home. About to go get Gabriel. 
(Morning: toast, bratwurst,  eggs, coffee)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and went to pick up some pizza for lunch. Home now, about to hang outside with Gabriel while he plays with bubbles. Had some pizza and rested up. 
(Afternoon: iced caramel Macchiato, pizza, chocolate)

Nighttime:
Made some nachos and had a slice of pizza. Made the boys some nuggets while I showered. After I changed the boys and gave them dinner. Put some clothes to wash and was going to watch a show with my wife but she some attitude and was acting stank so I skipped that and hung out in the room. When she was going to bed I came out to the living room to finish watching Law and Order SVU and to watch Last Man Standing. Still waiting for the last load to dry so I can fold it. Synced up my apps to the xfinity set up.
(Nighttime: beer, nachos, pizza, trail mix, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment