Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

lockdown day 329

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Turned the heater on, got Gabriel's bag ready and checked on my wife who is sick. Got Gabriel ready for preschool and I took him over. Returned home and checked in to work. Not too many emails today, so I just talked to a few people and now I am waiting for questions. Helped Javi with some things with school and got ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, Water, Cheese Danish)

Afternoon:

Drove over to get Gabriel and came back home. Had lunch and washed dishes. Some items came in from Amazon, they were hooks that I used to hang up the solar lights outside. I fixed a few window screens and got back in to work. The boys are playing the switch. After work I have to go to Target. Did the target run and came home. Took out the trash and broke down cardboard boxes. 

(Afternoon: Mongolian Beef, Beef Chow Fun, Coke, water, snickers)

Nighttime:

Had dinner, changed the boys, washed dishes, showered and put clothes to wash. Put the boys to bed and read to them. Now watching Brooklyn Nine Nine. After I folded clothes and watched Law and Order SVU. Now off to bed

(Nighttime: chicken gnocchi soup,  trail mix, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment