Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

lockdown day 337

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. I changed and got Gabriel's items ready for preschool. Changed him and gave him cereal and when he was done we were on our way to drop him off. The drop off was quick and we came back home. Made a coffee and checked in to work. Chatted with a few people and now waiting for my next assignment. Today is fat Tuesday, so that means tomorrow is Ash Wednesday so Lent season is upon us. I think I will be doing no candy for Lent this year.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon: 
Got ready to go get Gabriel, took the Camry so it can warm up. I got to Gabriel's school and went quickly to the bank to take out cash for the allowance for the boys this month. Returned home, had some soup, chips and water. Some Iced Coffee later for when I get back in to work.

(Afternoon: Water, Soup, Chips, Iced Coffee)

Nighttime:

We went to Cardenas and came home to have dinner. I made eggs and vienna sausages and had some ice cream. Cleanes up and went to shower and changed. Watched tv until bed time.

(Nighttime: eggs, toast, vienna sausages, soda, ice cream, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment